Friday, February 7, 2014

0 Best Burger Hunt NYC - Part 5 (The Perfect Pint)



I know some of you have been to The Perfect Pint, and you're probably saying to yourself...Marty, seriously? You're putting THEM on your list?? Yea, well, you obviously haven't had their lamb burger...so SHUT UP!! Kidding...I love you guys, but seriously...you've never had it.


It's Friday, I needed to get out of the office, Riggs (George), told me to try it...so I went for it.

The burger, The Incredible Lamb Burger (lives up to its name) while not huge, packs flavors in it like you couldn't believe.  It comes on a regular potato roll, lettuce, tomato, pepper jack cheese, and tzatziki sauce.  I was thinking, gyro on a bun...WAS I WRONG.  The spices and herbs on this burger are what really make it a top 3 burger.  Just enough kick to it, mixed in with the cheese, and tzatziki...WOW! I was really impressed with it, and left an outstanding impression...or should I say Incredible!


Burger Rating 8 out of 10

If you have not been to The Perfect Pint before, GO! The beer selection alone is worth the trip, but also, while you're there...get the lamb burger...you'll thank me.


123 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036
(212) 354-1099

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Nom in NY Copyright © 2012